Sunday 20 January 2013

What I ate..... Saturday 19/1/13

Hey my lovelies,

Not too sure if any one is reading this blog yet but I'm finding it very cathartic!

I have a cold coming and I'm having a tough time staying away from food that I ***think*** will lift my spirits. Lets see if I caved in......

B - SW full English (back bacon, mushrooms and 3 poached eggs) all free with 2 slices of ww bread toasted (HEb) with a scraping of flora light (1syn) served with a 1 syn splidge of tommy sauce. Yum!

L - 6 slices of Ryvita whole meal cracker bread and 6 triangles of laughing cow extra light cheese.

D- Sausages, mash and baked beans. I used Tesco light choices Cumberland sausages at 1syn each. I had three and added some flora spread to the mash. Totally comforting food at 5 syns.

Snacks-banana, 3 muller light yogurts and an apple.

Drinks - 6 glasses of water and a cup of coffee with sugar (2 syns)

Total syns 9

I did good! I love slimming world x

No comments:

Post a Comment